Top-Quality Cosmetic Dental Care for You in Pikesville
Your smile is a source of confidence and personal affirmation. Our practice provides cosmetic and restorative care to improve dental function and beauty. Visit Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Maryland in Pikesville and schedule your next dental appointment with Dr. Howard Rothschild today!
We proudly provide cosmetic services to patients in Towson, Owings Mills, Lutherville-Timonium, Cockeysville, and throughout the local communities.
Dedicated to Providing Quality Care
Dr. Rothschild and his team of healthcare professionals are passionate about enhancing your smile. Our practice provides treatments for decay, discoloration, uneven spacing, fractures, and other imperfections related to dental health.
As part of our dedication to quality care, we ensure each patient achieves optimal oral health while improving esthetic appearance. Maintaining good dental health supports lasting improvement.
Services provided at our practice include:
- White Fillings are used after teeth have been treated for cavities or mild decay. Dr. Rothschild also replaces amalgam fillings with tooth-colored fillings to benefit patient health.
- Crowns protect treated or damaged teeth and restore a tooth’s structure within the smile. These porcelain restorations look like natural while providing reliable durability.
- Bridges replace missing teeth through porcelain prosthetics supported by adjacent, healthy teeth.
- Teeth Whitening can be administered to brighten smiles by several shades. We provide an in-office treatment with Zoom!® Whitening and a take-home option with Opalescence®.
- Veneers are made of lithium disilicate, a high quality porcelain material made to resemble the color and translucence of natural teeth.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces are great alternatives to traditional braces. These clear aligning trays are virtually invisible and are strong enough to close gaps, reduce crowding, and address moderate forms of misalignment.
- BOTOX® is provided at our Pikesville practice for esthetic concerns that extend beyond the smile, improving facial appearance in areas such as the forehead or around the corners of the eyes. More than just a cosmetic treatment, Dr. Rothschild uses BOTOX to help patients overcome the discomfort associated with TMJ disorders.
Our practice is committed to providing patients with everything they need to walk away with a beautiful smile. We address several issues at once with a full smile makeover. Dr. Rothschild develops treatment plans catering to each individual. Our dentist generates wax models to allow patients to preview and adjust their new set of teeth to their exact specifications.
We also offer Restylane® dermal fillers after treatment in order to complete the image produced through a cosmetic makeover. These are used to balance the smile, remove wrinkles around the lips, and improve overall appearance.
Explore Your Options
Visit our practice in Pikesville and schedule your consultation with Dr. Howard Rothschild. Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Maryland is committed to providing patients with reliable, state-of-the-art care to bring out the best in their smiles.