Enhancing Every Aspect of Your Smile
Your smile is one of the first things others notice about you. At Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry of Maryland, we believe you deserve to experience a beautiful smile that leaves lasting impressions.
Our team is proud to provide cosmetic dentistry to enhance your natural beauty, restore dental function, and establish a strong foundation of oral health. Dr. Ouazana and our team work closely with you to understand your goals for your ideal smile and create tailored treatment plans to help your dreams become a reality.
Are you ready to achieve that smile worthy of the silver screen? Contact our Pikesville cosmetic office for an initial consultation!
Our Cosmetic-Focused Smile Solutions
From simple smile boosters such as teeth whitening to intricate revitalization with dental implants, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dental care. Aesthetic solutions we offer include:
- Teeth Whitening with Phillips Zoom® for quick and reliable in-office whitening, and Opalescence® for convenient take-home brightening of your smile.
- Veneers mask smile imperfections such as severe discoloration, chips, cracks, worn enamel, and uneven spacing discreetly.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces for comfortable and discreet treatment as you straighten your smile into proper alignment.
- White Fillings for seamlessly restoring teeth that have experienced cavities or mild decay.
- Porcelain Crowns protect weakened or treated teeth while fortifying your tooth’s structure.
Full Smile Makeover Including BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
In addition to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, our doctor can minimize frown lines and wrinkles around the mouth. We offer BOTOX as a non-invasive way to alleviate these issues as well as sun damage and fine lines. This helps create more youthful facial features to complement your new bright and healthy smile.
We also offer Restylane® dermal fillers to balance your lips and the surrounding areas of your smile. Our team works with you to understand your ideal lip shape and uses dermal fillers to help you achieve an aesthetic that matches your restored smile.
Explore Your Options
Even if your smile is healthy, you may still feel less-than-satisfied about its appearance. Our team at Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry of Maryland want you to feel confident in your dental appeal once more. Contact us for your consultation!